Essential Oil Essentials (Class)
For class locations, and to register, scroll to the bottom of the page.
In this fun & informative 60 minute Essential Oils Class, you will learn the essentials about Essential Oils. Information will include the following:
- What are essential oils?
- Modern Medicine vs. Natural medicine.
- How are oils different from traditional medicine?
- Essential Oil quality – what’s important?
- What to look for in a good essential oil.
- How do oils work?
- Why do oils work?
- What are the varied uses of essential oils?
- The building blocks of good health & wellness.
- How are essential oils used/applied?
- How can essential oils support your current health challenges.
- How to incorporate oils into your every day life for optimal health.
- How to take control of your own health/healthcare.
- How to save money with your healthcare.
- Much much more!
Cost & Location
Classes are offered all over the Phoenix Metropolitan area, and will soon be coming to other US cities!
Classes are offered on various days/nights of the week, and in various locations. (see below)
Fee for the class is $25, and includes a free 5 ml bottle of a selected essential oil, a magazine featuring many benefits of essential oils, and a certificate for a one on one health consultation ($250 Value).
Contact the person who invited you to look at this information, to receive a promotional code to register! If you don’t have one, contact Roger at email@example.com
In the early months of 2014, we will add the following cities:
New York City, NY
Orange County, CA
To register, click on the city name, to be taken to a registration page, or email firstname.lastname@example.org